Do you dread having to wash your Doona cover because it is so hard to put back on the Doona? Well there are a few tricks that will make the job a lot easier.
The ‘Turn It Inside Out‘ Method:
- Place the Doona on the bed.
- Turn the cover inside out, then put your arms right inside the cover until you locate each of the top corners – left hand on left corner – right hand on right corner.
- Hold onto each corner, then, while still holding the corners, line the corners up with the bottom corners of the Doona.
- The next step involves a bit of practice, but once you master it, the job becomes much easier. While still holding each of the top corners, take hold of the two bottom corners of the Doona. You’ll now be holding both the top corners of the cover, and the bottom corners of the Doona.
- Now you need to start pulling the Doona back into the cover; you can use a shaking motion if it helps, but don’t let go of those corners – you’ll need to keep holding them until you get right to the top of the Doona.
- Once you get to the top, just button the cover on, and it’s all done. You start with the cover inside out, but it ends up the right way once you reach the top.
This method is the really easy way.
- Start by laying the Doona cover, inside out, on top of the bed, with the fastening at the foot of the bed.
- Lay the doona on top of the cover.
- Starting rolling the doona and cover from the top of the bed towards the bottom of the bed, trying to keep it as even as possible as you roll.
- When you get to the bottom, fold the ends of the cover over the ends of the doona. This isn’t as hard as it sounds; this video will help – click here for video.
- Then you only have to roll it back up towards the top of the bed, fasten, and you’re done.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)
Please follow and like us: