- Do you have a hobby?
- Are you keen to preserve your Family History?
- Is your box of photos overflowing?
Then maybe you need a website.
Building a website is much easier than you think.
And there’s a way to do it for no cost at all.
Click on the link below to learn what you need to do to get started.
The following link is to a website that is built on the WordPress.com platform. What this means is, you can build the website and have it maintained for you – forever – without putting your hand in your pocket.
I chose the following website because it is well-written and doesn’t involve specific knowledge about anything too technical. Lily writes from the heart about everyday things, including:
- an ongoing dispute with a neighbour (haven’t we all had these?)
- life with her old dog
- her battle with depression and anxiety
- cultural issues – being Chinese in a Western society
- her working life as a nurse
- the weather in her Canadian hometown
Your website doesn’t have to be flashy. And you don’t have to be an expert on any subject – you can simply share your thoughts with the world, as Lily does so eloquently.